• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutch kits for nytro

greekman133

Hell wondering if anyone knows what the difference between clutch kits is I have a 2012 xtx I am wondering if the MTX kit is the same except for the rollers or possibly an Apex kit to get the 14.5 rollers thanks for reading responses

Not quite sure what you're asking, but I assume you're looking at the stock clutch kit parts? What is it you're wanting to swap?
They are different between models. They're optimized for the gearing and weights of each sled.
I do have the service manual for the Nytro that shows all of the different clutch parts. Post what it is that you're looking to do and I'll see if I can answer your question. If you're looking at aftermarket stuff and not OEM, I'd suggest contacting Allen Ulmer.

I was looking at the primary rebuild kit by the looks of it the only difference between the 2 is the weights the kit #s are 8FA-W176H-10 for the one covering the xtx and 8EP-W176H-10-00 for the mtx thanks for the info

Back