• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutch weights or just a different belt?

Bikeman Performance. I called them and they assured me I won't need a tune, its a 2.5" trail muffler. Just highly recommended to clutch it to pull rpms back down. They make tons of products for 2 stroke sleds
I would bet allot that if one was to install an AFR gage to watch AFR it would be scary. Can't have more HP courtesy of more air flow without leaning AFR down. It's basic physics.

If I remember correctly, I think there are threads here somewhere of Winder owners with running issues, only to find out later that they installed a muffler without a tune(but failed to mention it at the time).
That looks like a high-flowing muffler, I certainly wouldn't install it on mine or any of my customers without the proper tune.
Whenever I call TD to order a tune for a Winder or TCat, there's a reason they always want to know exactly what's on it for a muffler. I'm sure Hurricane is the same.
GL

Back