• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutching MCX 180 Nytro XTX

Schlorven

Extreme
I have some problems to get the last tutch out from the clutces.
The snowmobile is a Nytro XTX and i have 1,75 luggs and downgeered 2 teeth on the topp spocket.

I have now 60Y weight whit 9gram in the heel, 6 gram in the middle and 3 gram on the tip.

O-P-O primary spring and Ulmer H-helix and white secundary spring wrapped to 90 degres.

the problem i have is in 2 feet snow the engine revs upp to 8600-8700 before it dropps down to 8000, and then starts to climb upp agein. On hard packed trail the engine rev 8900-9000 and when you hold it out on a lake the engine climbs upp to 9200-9300 rpm.

What i want is that the engine would rev about 8800-8900 on hard trail, and in 2-3 feet snow the rpm would drop down to max 8500-8600 rpm. And in take off in deep snow i would like if the engine rpm didin´t drop down so mutch.

Could it be some belt slippering problems or something, maby to aggresiv uppshift on the helix.

I have tryed the yellow and the red/white AC springs, but the same resultate, and hotter secundary.

One other thing i have thinkt about is that the AC spring are longer than the orginal white spring, coult this affect the secundary on one or two things??????

Mayby try a Ultimax that i have read about should be a little softer and better gripp in

I have push turbo kit...the only thing I have is ramp with a 45 degre helix....1 3/4 backcountry with the stock gearing. In powder rpm is a little bit low 8400-8500 but on hard pack 8800-8900.

I have push turbo kit...I have 13/4 back country and I keep stock gearing 21/39. 8400-8500 powder...8800-8900 hard pack.

Back