• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CND dollar hits 99 cents today, looking for turbo NYTRO 153

Part of it might be Allan Greenspans new book, and he was on 60 Minutes on Sunday. He is telling people to not hold their savings in US dollars.
Warren Buffet is dumping US dollars and buying Euros and gold :die

Can you folks north of the border buy new sleds here in the States and not have to pay additional / excessive Canadian taxes when you trailer them back across the border?

There are some amazing deals here on left-over 2007 models from all brands - I imagine a lot of you in the southern regions will be making more and more trips down here!

Check out some of these prices from a dealer in MN!

Arctic Cat
07 CF 500 $4999
‘07 CF 1000 $8499
‘07 F8 $6699
‘07 Z1R Jaguar $6999

Yamaha
‘07 Phazer $4999
‘07 Apex ER $7999
‘07 Phazer Mountain $5499

www.heinensyamaha.com

PureBlue said:

Sled Dog said:
Looks like the over printing of money and bad credit is diluting the value of the US dollar.

Personally I think they are doing it on purpose. Diluting the value of the American dollar is advantagious to the borrowers since the debit is payable in American currency.

The Canadian government is the only country that allows their currency to rise the rest of the world tries to keep thier currency LOW to protect their manufacturers.

Jim

Since porche announced today they will be lowing prices at canadian dealers, to closer match U.S prices I hope others will follow. I am still debating whether to lose my $500 deposit and wait, or go ahead with my spring order nitro rtx. I dont mind paying a little bit more, but am also concerned about resale prices if they lower Canadian dealer prices after I pay full current Canadian price for mine. What are other Canadian spring orders going to do ?????

Back