• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Color Rite Paint Code.

SledFreak

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Current 2020 ThunderCat. - SOLD!
I need help guys.. BWS1 is the Color rite paint code for the White Nytro. I want to re-paint white handguards. I want to order this paint from color rite, but my U.S. address does not match my CND VISA Address. So, they are telling me to ship them a money order first. I guess for fruad reasons... Pain in the #*$&@... The CDN Color Rite dealer does not carry this paint and needs to get it from the U.S. one. Go figure... 1 month turn around. Does anyone know a match Dupont or PPG color to match this. I was going to scan it, but you need a 4" square flat piece to scan and there is nothing on my sled where I can scan. Any help....

I took my white ones off if you want them. They are brand new, 0 miles on them. Kevin

See, the problem is they get market up, that's why I want to paint them, then the marks can get rubbed out. My sled only has 850 miles onit and they look like crap..

J3852K the name on the can was Yamaha Blue Effect. This was the Dupont code that I used on my nytro, but i did not have another panel to match it up to, so I do not know if it is an exact match.

Gibby

Gibby said:
J3852K the name on the can was Yamaha Blue Effect. This was the Dupont code that I used on my nytro, but i did not have another panel to match it up to, so I do not know if it is an exact match.

Gibby

So this is a white? What did you paint? Thanks for the help?

OK Gibby, I see looking at your sled in the garage forum, I see what you painted white. Sled looks good. It looks close, how did you come up this code?

The color rite color is Yamaha 0892 Bluish White Solid #1 (BWS1)

kingedwards99 said:
Just order some new white handguards from yamaha, there only like 20.00
You were right, I just called they were 16 bucks for the pair. Ordered then up... Much easier.. Thanks....

Back