• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Composit T320 Trail Track

Status
Not open for further replies.
COMPOSIT INT’L, LLC., USA
11684 WOODS DRIVE
FRAZEE, MN 56544
218-334-3811

Looks like Americans making money off the blood of Ukrainians to me...... nowhere on their website says Made in Russia.

COMPOSIT INT’L, LLC., USA
11684 WOODS DRIVE
FRAZEE, MN 56544
218-334-3811

Maybe Google Composit, you'll find all you need to know.
Snowmobilers have known where they are made since they started exporting them here.
Copied and pasted from simple Google search.

People also ask

Where are composit tracks made?

Russia

Composit snowmobile tracks are manufactured in Russia and exported to Composit International in Minnesota for distribution throughout the United States and Canada, said Dale Fett, owner of Composit International.

Maybe Google Composit, you'll find all you need to know.
Snowmobilers have known where they are made since they started exporting them here.
Copied and pasted from simple Google search.

People also ask

Where are composit tracks made?

Russia

Composit snowmobile tracks are manufactured in Russia and exported to Composit International in Minnesota for distribution throughout the United States and Canada, said Dale Fett, owner of Composit International.
Thanks Mike for the obvious, you shouldn't have had to even post that.

Its a track. Nothing more , nothing less.

Yes it is, a track made in RUSSIA and exported and sold here by FETT BROS.

Some might be fine supporting Putins war machine, but I for one am not.

I put 200 kms on it yesterday and another 100 today. Snug up the track tension when I got home yesterday. I’ll put some more miles on this week. 2870 kms on the sled this season… so far.

The track has significantly more traction than the Ripsaw. Acceleration and stopping. I hope to find some deeper snow this weekend to see how it does. Ripsaw was great at digging trenches.
7BE51236-46A4-4205-90E7-314F5887329B.jpeg

Ripsaw2 would be just as good as this POS Russian track. I installed a new Ripsaw2 this year and put 1500 plus miles on it already and never tightened it up once with 192 studs in it. Not $1 went towards the war machine but all stayed in North America!

No one should care about this Russian track. Shame on you for not supporting Camso the Canadian built track! It's one thing to have bought one prior to the war, but for anyone to buy one now is just wrong. You should have sent it back. This whole thread is just wrong on every level.

Ripsaw2 would be just as good as this POS Russian track. I installed a new Ripsaw2 this year and put 1500 plus miles on it already and never tightened it up once with 192 studs in it. Not $1 went towards the war machine but all stayed in North America!

No one should care about this Russian track. Shame on you for not supporting Camso the Canadian built track! It's one thing to have bought one prior to the war, but for anyone to buy one now is just wrong. You should have sent it back. This whole thread is just wrong on every level.
I’m going to buy another Composit. Support an American company and a Canadian company that sold it to me.

How can Flett bring it in, then export to Canada, then a Canadian company imports a Russian made product? Both countries have Russian import and export rules since the invasion.

Living in MN you should take your childish internet anger out on the Flett folks!!! Make sure they go out of business and lay-off Americans. Teach them a lesson!

I left the track loose because of comments made by others. I snug it up and took it for a ride. All is good.

I’m curious how many Chinese made parts are in your sleds… that’s a whole other topic I guess. Since this topic was on tracks………..

Really?? Lol. That’s the direction we are taking this when most of the money your stick into your sled or most any other products purchased here does not stay in America!

This is snowmobiling not politic BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back