• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Composit Talon 38

herndonp

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Yamaha Nytro XTX
Has any one run this track on their Nytro XTX?

Pete

I did some research on these. Buy a camoplast track. The talon tracks are heavier and not as well balanced.

I have only seen good reviews on Talons and they have the best warranty in the industry.

Pete

I cant comment on the warranty, but possibly.

I believe it was woodys who tested the talon tracks. They said they were durable, but slower and more vibration than a comparable camoplast track.

Also i cant remember which forum it was on, but a few people put them on their sleds and confirmed the slower top speed.

I'm not to concerned about top speed. 45 mph is max allowed on trails in NH. No speed limit on water bodies though. The few reviews I read they had been installed on Skidoo Renegades and really liked them. I guess I might be the test guy and let everyone know my thoughts on them.

Pete.

I'm not to concerned about top speed. 45 mph is max allowed on trails in NH. No speed limit on water bodies though. The few reviews I read they had been installed on Skidoo Renegades and really liked them. I guess I might be the test guy and let everyone know my thoughts on them.

Pete.

If you get it cheap enough sure. If you google you can find real reviews on them. You just have to search a little to find the real reviews because there are not many.

Haha speed limit. Ontario has a 50 km/h speed limit on all trails. lol. even lakes

Back