• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Confused on installing new trunk bag

reed

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 xtx viper se
I bought a new bigger trunk bag at the snow do i drill out the four rivets that are holding the old bag in.i am assuming that I do was wondering,the rivets are holding the electrical conduit under the tunnel is there somthing that I have to do to.
Looking for some info I got the instructions but it's kinda lacking on old bag removal
It's a 2015 xtx se

I drilled out those rivets, Put in new rivets for Cat bag. If not going in same holes just put a new rivet back in electrical conduit before you put the bag on. Pic is my Viper with Cat bag on.

bag.jpg

X2 I just use that little bag for holding my rope and shock pump. Throw it in the bigger bag like Stingray has.

Yup that's what I did just re riveted the old holes.
I got the bigger expandable bag it looks really nice with the mountin seat

I drilled out the four rivets holding the spare belt bag and filled the holes with the OEM rivets as if no bag was ever there. Then installed the nicer tunnel pack using supplied parts. As mentioned, I just tossed the smaller bag inside the larger one for whatever.

Yes it has a lot of room and i can take it off for boon docking and wear my backpack instead

Back