• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dalton Adjustable weights

nitris223

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro MTX
I finally have my turbo kit installed . It's a ulmer 180 kit . I have some Dalton adjustable weights with the set screw slugs. Is there a certain way to use the slugs. The guy I bought them had them set to the overall weight that Allen suggested but the slug was set at the heel and Allen said that the slug should be set to the front. I put the slug at the front for the time being and haven't had a chance to test the sled yet. I believe they are 76.6 grams right now.

If I get a test ride in and the rpm on the top is not right what do I do. Move the weight to the middle or heel or try a lighter weight slug at the tip. Just need some info from the guys that have played with these weights a bit so I have a rough idea what I should be doing on the trail.

You might want to ask on the Turbo/boosted section. Those guys will probably be able to help you.

Back