• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Did anyone do this?

Yamaha205 said:
Does somebody have pics of a blue rx1 with white side panels?

Not an RX-1, just my Phazer and Nytro....sorry!

Attachments

• nytro.jpg
    nytro.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 77
  • pzside.jpg
    pzside.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 73
technically the rx does not have side panels, more like upper bellypan/bulkhead and hood sides

no technically they are called hood 3 and hood 4
but who cares what they are called that was not the question....

8FA-2197H-00-00 HOOD 3
8FA-2198H-00-00 HOOD 4
(cut and pasted right from the Yamaha parts diagram)

I have been a member here A long time and I have yet to see anyone with white side panels and A blue hood but IMO the Nytro and Phazer of SnoXer470 is by far the nicest looking Yamaha sleds I have ever seen. I am sure that an RX will look awesome in white and blue...

Mikey said:
technically the rx does not have side panels, more like upper bellypan/bulkhead and hood sides

no technically they are called hood 3 and hood 4
but who cares what they are called that was not the question....

8FA-2197H-00-00 HOOD 3
8FA-2198H-00-00 HOOD 4
(cut and pasted right from the Yamaha parts diagram)

I have been a member here A long time and I have yet to see anyone with white side panels and A blue hood but IMO the Nytro and Phazer of SnoXer470 is by far the nicest looking Yamaha sleds I have ever seen. I am sure that an RX will look awesome in white and blue...

Hey thanks man!!..Thats quite the compliment. Im not sure how it would look on the Rx-1....I mean, you can look at a few of the sleds yamaha made in a similar chassis with that GREY bottom, to get a bit closer of and idea. Maybe someone can do a photoshop job on here for u to give u a glimpse of what it might look like??

Back