• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Do I buy a 2014 or wait to snow check a 2015?

i had to swing into the dealer who said they would do the swap for me to pick up a driveshaft bearing for the phazer. Ifwe hadnt been on our way to an xmas party, with the wife and kids waiting in the car, i might have ended up signing some papers!

im gonna have to stay out of the dealerships for a while!

i had to swing into the dealer who said they would do the swap for me to pick up a driveshaft bearing for the phazer. Ifwe hadnt been on our way to an xmas party, with the wife and kids waiting in the car, i might have ended up signing some papers!

DeerHuntr said:
No question that they will get better. I read in another forum that some of the guys didn't even have 50 miles on those machines. If that's the case they weren't even close to being set up properly. Allot of the guys have been running same type of machines for years, you can't learn everything overnight. They will get better.
That is not true. They were all there Friday morning. They had all day to put more than 50 miles on. They have had weeks of ice before that but they chose to screw around at SX. I guarantee Davidson and Re had a lot of miles on. Same chassis now for three years...they looked unprepared. Hopefully they get their program together.

My dealer tells me the 2015 sled release meeting is out west this year, can't remember exactly where. Both of us drew the conclusion that they will most likely bring out some sort of a mountain sled. He said don't be surprised if you see a 2 stroke in a Yamaha again but possibly only for the mountain market.

SRXSRULE2 said:
My dealer tells me the 2015 sled release meeting is out west this year, can't remember exactly where. Both of us drew the conclusion that they will most likely bring out some sort of a mountain sled. He said don't be surprised if you see a 2 stroke in a Yamaha again but possibly only for the mountain market.
Now that would be cool if it's true !

My dad picked up a viper ltx so I ordered some accesories for it. When they come in I'll ask him again where the meeting is. Great dealer, family run, honest people that my family has dealt with for many years. Itching to try the new viper. I'll have to admit, even though I bought a Polaris this year the production vipers look night and day better than the pre production sleds. The nytro really turned me off but I think that sled could bring me back. Going to be an interesting season this year.

Back