• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dragy Advice

Oh, wow...thanks DMC. I guess I'll see those abilities once I connect to Bluetooth.
Yes once you connect to the dragy you'll see it. I believe theres a custom settings tab. Can't remember exactly but you'll figure it out.

Dragy claims the version 69 is accurate to a .10 of a second.
The version 70 is .01 of a second.
I'm like, it is theoretically impossible to test down to .01 of a second, with any possible consistency. Especially with varying surface conditions. It's not like we're testing on concrete.
If you want to get the most out of your sled and are serious about actually drag racing it a .1 in 330 or whatever is alot

Do you have to actually do anything with the phone app to get it to record 0-60, 1/4 mile, etc. or will it automatically just record that if you stop? I was considering getting one but I don't want to have to stop and get out my phone. Most of the use would just be recording while I am trail riding and hammering on it when I can. Just wondering what starts the recording.

Do you have to actually do anything with the phone app to get it to record 0-60, 1/4 mile, etc. or will it automatically just record that if you stop? I was considering getting one but I don't want to have to stop and get out my phone. Most of the use would just be recording while I am trail riding and hammering on it when I can. Just wondering what starts the recording.
You have to reset it on phone app.

I had mine on dash. It kept recording pass after pass. But if you are testing and want to know all of them you’re best to check each one and reset. As mine missed a good handful of runs

I had mine on dash. It kept recording pass after pass. But if you are testing and want to know all of them you’re best to check each one and reset. As mine missed a good handful of runs
Oh, wow. How does it know when you're flying down the trail and just hammer it?!?!
Or does it reset by itself when you stop. Idk?!?!

Oh, wow. How does it know when you're flying down the trail and just hammer it?!?!
Or does it reset by itself when you stop. Idk?!?!
I just turned app on at lake and stuck it on dash. Played on lake for awhile checked times and turned app off then stuck it back in goggle bag. But yea it picks up stopped and accelerating, start decelerating at certain rate I believe it shuts down also.

You have to reset it on phone app.
I probably wouldn't bother getting one if that needs to be done each time to get any kind of useful information.

I probably wouldn't bother getting one if that needs to be done each time to get any kind of useful information.
Just curious, what exactly would you want to know/learn from the dragy about corner to corner trail riding?

It resets its self when you come to a complete stop. No need to reset everytime. You just need to have the app open, it can't be running in the background.

Quickest thing ever to open your wallet.. Lol … Gives anyone the information needed for their next purchase… It only cost money to make the numbers Improve… A dragy will have you looking for speed like never before…

Back