• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dual exhaust

bluegrass

Extreme
Looking for dual exhaust set up. I called ulmar to see if he could get one he said yes looking to see if anyone has ran the dual exhaust that he can get all so can someone tell me how I can get ahold of nateoo7 I would like to see if he still has something or could make something

bluegrass said:
Looking for dual exhaust set up. I called ulmar to see if he could get one he said yes looking to see if anyone has ran the dual exhaust that he can get all so can someone tell me how I can get ahold of nateoo7 I would like to see if he still has something or could make something

pm Nate007 http://www.ty4stroke.com/profile.php?mo ... ile&u=6245

Schmitt bros dual exhaust is pretty sweet, I got one and I love it looks great and sounds even better. its louder than stock bud not obnoxiously loud like most other aftermarket exhausts.

Nytro systems will be back in R&D this summer for a new version, and after the fiasco we had last time with our supplier, we're most likely going to be building them to order in-house. The last sets we made were sourced out for quantity production, and a reject was copied by someone and sold dirt cheap on flea-bay.
No promises just yet, but with as much automotove exhaust fab as we do, I'd like to go back to the drawing board (and dyno) and come up with something really cool to replace the previous version, but it all takes time and piles of $$!

Back