• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

DUMBO EARS aka Wind Shear Deflectors

jeffT

Pro
Does anyone know of any dealerships with the yamaha fx Nytro wind shear hand deflectors in stock? Or perhaps any of you dealers that read this do you have any in stock? They seem to be out of stock and on backorder.

OR............. Does anyone have any they would like to part with? Im looking for the BLUE ones.
Part # SMA-8GLHG-BL-00
Thanks for any help guys (and the occasional lady who participates) :rocks: :Rockon:

did you check ebay? i know there were some on there earlier..... i bought a white set from PORT at the novi show, you should check with Kevin there, he may have some in stock.

On eBay right now.... $56.19 including shipping. Blue Item #360128222355
White Item #360128247056
BUT it does say special order so maybe it's just someone trying to cash in and not telling you they are on backorder. I just picked up a pair last week from Rock River Power Sports in Jefferson, WI. Sorry guys, it was the last pair they had. I wanted white but all the had was balck...

ON E BAY NOW CHECK THEM OUT

Ya...... sounds like the same answers i got from the local dealership. I want to buy them from someone who has them IN STOCK or IN HAND...... and not ....... in a couple weeks. lol.
Ive bought from them before. good company to work with, fast shipping and honest people.

Back