• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

electrical issue

kokonut

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 XTX Nytro
In the middle of a ride last night my 12volt outlet just stopped working.Is it on it's own fuse?and where is it? #$%&* 2011 xtx new but dont have manual with me.

Not sure if this is the case but if you were using it for a electric sheild if you unplugged your helmet and got off your sled the minute the end of your cord hits anything metal that fuse will pop

I believe it's the 3 amp fuse. If it's blown there's normally a reason. You may have shorted the heated shield wire and if you're using an accessory plug for the shield it will be nothing but a problem. Hard wiring the heated shield cable will eliminate future problems.

thanks guys

was the fuse,and thanks mike that was what happened

Cool glad you got ot figured out,better go get a supply of them fuse lol,its so easy to just unplug and walk away not thinking

I had the same problem on my Vector and on my Nytro.... Even with diffrent helmets. Never did figure out why, I ride with a snowcross and goggles now.

Back