• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Everyones first ride !!!

Try living on the east coast of newfoundland, the weather is enough to make you cry haha We have four seasons in one day most of the time.

I lived on the northern peninsula for 6 years , newfoundland has wet summers and winters , nothing like labrador . Hot and all sand in the summer , And very nice dry winters , but it does get cold sometimes , - 50 to -60 , on somedays , but like -20 to -30s on average . Gotta love the masive snowfalls we have , this season the dog berrys almost broke the limbs off there trees!!! know what that means!!

yzman said:
I lived on the northern peninsula for 6 years , newfoundland has wet summers and winters , nothing like labrador . Hot and all sand in the summer , And very nice dry winters , but it does get cold sometimes , - 50 to -60 , on somedays , but like -20 to -30s on average . Gotta love the masive snowfalls we have , this season the dog berrys almost broke the limbs off there trees!!! know what that means!!

Norther Pen is way different from Corner Brook. We get beautiful hot summers and a great fall. Winter riding starts late Dec and our snow lasts until May. We get 16' of annual snowfall but spring is really long and drawn out. Last ride this year was first of May-ish.

PattyJack said:
Try living on the east coast of newfoundland, the weather is enough to make you cry haha We have four seasons in one day most of the time.

Don't you mean one season all the time? ;):D

thats just funny. Here I thought we all got over it. LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jump:

Jeremy said:
Here we go guys. The first real trip for the year other than just ripping around town. Apprx: 200 kms this weekend. Just for your viewing information this little video is "rated R" because I am not wearing a helmet !!! For people with weak guts do not watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EHN9AeQgho

Awesome! Love the little nip on the way too! You know you're gonna get flamed by the Groomed Trail Gestapo.

Yup ya gots all ya need for a good ride....furry mitts, Booze, and food....who could ask for more. I deleted my last post about the no helmet thingy....but I will not delete this one.
Ruckus....glad ya think a "Little Nip" is cool. Yeah Yeah let the flamin begin Bla Bla....If you do not want to wear a helmet so be it...that is up to you....BUT if others on this site agree with Drinking and Riding....well then I am not sure what to think about this site. I will sit down and drink with any one AFTER we are done riding for the day...and drink most of them under the table....but when we are riding NOWAY!.
If this is "Flamin" then so be it...with the speeds we hit now on a sled...and the breaking distance....you do NOT need Booze in the mix.
Now slam me.

I aggree! I like wearing my helmet it saved me a couple of times, besides it keeps my face worm. As for drinking, I dont think that is smart. My friend and his buddyswere drinking one time; one got pulled over by a cop and the othere two braley made it home.

Back