• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Everyones first ride !!!

Just got to try out my sled with the 136 x 2 inch track on it. Works great even without clutching ready yet.

got one bad picture...
IMG_1003.jpg

This was in the back yard..

IMG_1006.jpg

Jeremy said:
No it not the same, and I have gone aprx. 200-250 kms. I'll have a little video in the morning of the symptoms.
i guess u better go trade it in for a rev. haha sorry had to

cannondale27 said:
Have you tried removing all the relays down by right footwell and warming them up in house?
No I haven't but the whole sled is in my shop right now. I'll be firing up the stove after supper.

Check and set the throttle freeplay.Sounds like throttle overrides kicking in.I dont know where to disconnect for testing but it sure sounds like that is issue.

cannondale27 said:
Check and set the throttle freeplay.Sounds like throttle overrides kicking in.I dont know where to disconnect for testing but it sure sounds like that is issue.

as in tighen it up or loosen it off ???

I had that problem with my sled except it would die most of te time so I trier to slay away from that area. I took it to the dealer under warrenty. He cleared the t.o.r.s. codes adn he tightin the cable. Take off the airbox, push your throttel tell it reaches the t.o.r.s. switch. The butterfly valves should not have moved. Then move the thottel slowly and see if the butterfly vals move the should move with the cable after it reaches the t.o.r.s. switch. If not tightin or lossen to stop play. If done correctly the vales should open when the throttle reachs t.o.r.s. switch and wide open is just shy of handle bars.

I noticed the check engine light was on. You need to pull the codes and see if that gives you any ideas. Is this the same sled that went down in the water in the summer?

You have to run the diagnostic mode if you get default codes which I do not have. What you saw was the fuel light on due to low fuel. It is the one from the summer but she ran like a charm for 100 kms before she started acting up.

Back