• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell stage 1 performance package

RX1Jim

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
I am leaning strongly towards purchasing the stage 1 performance kit from Aaron Excell. His dyno data shows 225 hp with this kit which is plenty for my riding style. I want a bit more performance and a better sounding exhaust. Can anyone share their experience with this kit: power gain, reliability, ease of installation? I am very reluctant to reflash my ECU (dealer insisted the reflash can be detected and will void my extended warranty). Looks like a good setup, exhaust system looks very good and sounds very good. Thanks!

Jim

I have stage two kit absolutely love it had Excell do the install so can’t help u there .put 1400 miles of smiles on it since end of January Aron was a pleasure to deal with

PM me if your interested in a used powercommander from excell a buddy switched both his sleds from stage 1 to TD tunes

I have a complete system (pcv, muffler and weights) that i am selling. 400 miles sold sled and took it off. great system with a nice mellow sound and very easy install. I bought a extra set of stock weights that have the hardware installed that would be included . 425.00 plus shipping

I have a complete system (pcv, muffler and weights) that i am selling. 400 miles sold sled and took it off. great system with a nice mellow sound and very easy install. I bought a extra set of stock weights that have the hardware installed that would be included . 425.00 plus shipping

take it

Back