• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Exhausr donuts

Dynomax666

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 apex
Slowly working my way through my 14 year olds new to us phazer. She’s an 07 bought with 3400km has 4700 now and just got it end of January. After rebuilding an embarrassing state of a skid and fixing some cosmetic issues (14? Year old touched everything up and polished it to the nines and recovered the seat) I’m planning summer mtc after this season

I plugged the exhaust and it stalls so I’d say I’m good this year for donuts but after doing my two apex and finding no donuts at all. I upgraded to coppers on that. Is the phazer the same process for access? Specifically after tank removal is there a bracket that you need to drill riviera off? I really want to get ahead of this one as on both apex I had to use flange repair kits. Not terrible job just not required if I caught this in time

Thanks

Slowly working my way through my 14 year olds new to us phazer. She’s an 07 bought with 3400km has 4700 now and just got it end of January. After rebuilding an embarrassing state of a skid and fixing some cosmetic issues (14? Year old touched everything up and polished it to the nines and recovered the seat) I’m planning summer mtc after this season

I plugged the exhaust and it stalls so I’d say I’m good this year for donuts but after doing my two apex and finding no donuts at all. I upgraded to coppers on that. Is the phazer the same process for access? Specifically after tank removal is there a bracket that you need to drill riviera off? I really want to get ahead of this one as on both apex I had to use flange repair kits. Not terrible job just not required if I caught this in time

Thanks
Basically the same thing.

Back