• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Exhaust

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 nytro xtx
What is the best replacement for the stock muffler. Mostly looking for weight savings and it doesn't matter how loud it is.

Definitely LOTS of reading here already. I bought the SPI from Ulmer. I like the ceramic coating, plus the fact that it closes off the tunnel opening nicely. The outlet is shrouded by another pipe to protect it from getting bashed closed.

I have an evolution powersports magnum quiet can for sale if you are interested. In excelent condition
Its a straight through design and never needs to be repacked.
It has 2 bungs for programmers, etc
Also has a custom muffler blanket/heat shield
Muffler alone retails for $500 plus shipping.
Ill sell and ship for $300
Pm me for pics if your interested

I have an evolution powersports magnum quiet can for sale if you are interested. In excelent condition
Its a straight through design and never needs to be repacked.
It has 2 bungs for programmers, etc
Also has a custom muffler blanket/heat shield
Muffler alone retails for $500 plus shipping.
Ill sell and ship for $300
Pm me for pics if your interested
I might be interested, what dont you like about the muffler?

I might be interested, what dont you like about the muffler?
Its too loud for my liking, but i have been told by most everyone that has heard it or rides it that it sounds awsome.
Sound is such a personal thing. What one guy thinks is loud, another thinks is awsome.
Im 50 and want things as quiet as possible.
If your interested pm me and ill send a few pics

Its too loud for my liking, but i have been told by most everyone that has heard it or rides it that it sounds awsome.
Sound is such a personal thing. What one guy thinks is loud, another thinks is awsome.
Im 50 and want things as quiet as possible.
If your interested pm me and ill send a few pics

Do you know the weight savings compared to stock?

Back