• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

extrovert drivers

I have a 07 attak gt and was looking to put extrovert drivers on it. I see they make different pitch and tooth designs, Who has put these on there sled? How do you know which pitch you have, and Tooth count I would assume would be the same as on the original driver? any feedback is appreciated..pros and cons please and thanks.

2.52, 9 tooth for stock yamaha tracks..

i just put a new exo driver on my sled.. Great upgrade to ensure no more ratcheting.

here in Canada, you can order through your dealer if he has gamma/motova/kimpex access. I bought the set for my brothers war and my old one at royal distributing.

in the us, tracks usa or Hartman would be a good place to start. there are others but those are the 2 names I know.

Just buy a 2010 Apex shaft and newer with drivers, you just have to cut the shaft off and drill and tap the threads. easy upgrade.

why would you need to cut anything off the axle? I just put a 2012 axle in my 08 and it fit fine??

why would you need to cut anything off the axle? I just put a 2012 axle in my 08 and it fit fine??
10 and newer have a extra bearing in the chain case cover that the older ones don't have. plus the shaft diameter is bigger on the newer ones.

Was your 08 chain case updated? A 12 shaft is longer as mentioned above.

I have several updated shafts with extros. I can modify one to fit if you still need one.

Was your 08 chain case updated? A 12 shaft is longer as mentioned above.

I have several updated shafts with extros. I can modify one to fit if you still need one.

i have it all together already, and it fits perfect, with the 08 chain case. I have the speedo bearing in place, and cover back on, and axle is centered properly under the sled...?? unless, the Axle i got wasnt for a newer apex and i mus-interpreted what it is.. What year did the axle become larger?

Back