• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

EZ Ryde??

Go over and look at the Apex Mnt forum, some info on the EZRyde there. As far as the MTX is concerned, I doubt if anyone has tried one as the sleds haven't made it to the owners yet!

Talk to turbo tim on here, he has one in his apex. I rode it and its pretty darn nice. Spendy, but well worth the money in the end. There are other suspensions out there that do the job but arent as light as the EZ or have the bling bling look to it. I didnt ride the trails with it but he said it was nice.

also do a search on www.snowest.com few guys over there running them. i would love to get one but 10k for a sled and than another 2500 for a suspension. i'll have to wait for that upgrade. ski

They are definitely light and spendy no doubt. I'm getting the Kmod rear w/ Ti. spring for my Nytro. Should be a 17 lb loss for about $1,400.

K-mod builds suspension upgrades for yammie suspensions. Bullydog sells them for him, but if you go to Snowest you just get ahold of K-mod himself. I will be innstalling a ZX2 skid on one of my sleds...Not as pricy as the EZ, not as light, but should work out just as fine, atleast I hope it will..

Back