• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FINALLY!!!!

2BLUE4U

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Believe it or not, I finally got the call this morning!!! My blue/white XTX SE is in and I'm picking it up this afternoon!!! :jump:

This gives me 3 solid nights in the shop before I head back up north to turn the track a few times in the deep snow cover of the North Shore on Sunday!!!

Thank GOD I was starting to get tired of your moaning :jump:

Ive had mine for a week and a half but the turbo is still not done :o|

So I will keep up the bit#$ train for you :Rockon:

Yamadog said:

Yamadog, I laughed when I read your post!

So glad you got it 2BLUE4U!

Still waiting for my red LTX SE. Spring ordered in southern Maine. Talked to the dealer Friday. He told me maybe a week or two before I see it. Maybe Ill wait till the 2015 models come out lol. Only two months away.

finally heard word that my sled is coming in tonight and got the vin number :jump:

NOS-PRO said:
Yamadog said:

Well If you think that was funny!!!

Just got mine on snow today - HOLY Sheeeeeeeeeite MPI rules this thing is a cannon and I am the fodder!!!
Just ordered duk tape to keep the hands on the bars :Rockon:

Yamadog said:
NOS-PRO said:
Yamadog said:

Well If you think that was funny!!!

Just got mine on snow today - HOLY Sheeeeeeeeeite MPI rules this thing is a connon and I am the fodder!!!

Just ordered duk tape to keep the hands on the bars :Rockon:

You running AFR and Boost Gauge? Did they set the initial tune in the gems controller?? Finally will be getting my Viper tomorrow and going to start the Turbo install and want to be sure that they have some baseline settings.

AWESOME to hear Tom and Yamadog!

Glad to hear most everyone is finally getting their sleds! I've never whined so much in my life...my dealer got his shipment in late Monday, stayed late Monday night to get mine set up so it was ready Tuesday morning. I think he was sick of me calling!!! and I think he was about excited to see them as I was!! It was worth the wait...these Vipers are a bad #*$&@ lookin ride!!!

Back