• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First ride photo/report

Thanks for sharing. Absolutely awesome pics. It looks like everyone had a memorable time.

I see the sleds, but wondering what all that white stuff is everywhere in all those pictures????????

Awesome!!!! That's what sledding is all about right there!!!!

Thanks for sharing. The pics allow me to much better understand the type of riding many people do. We have nothing like that where I live. It reminds me of riding street bikes and being able to explore different towns and check out different parts of your state/province. Lots of time in the saddle and lots of miles. Its a totally different type of riding from what my buddy's and I do. If I lived in that area I'd have a completely different perception of what makes a perfect sled.

AKrider said:
Thanks for sharing. The pics allow me to much better understand the type of riding many people do. We have nothing like that where I live. It reminds me of riding street bikes and being able to explore different towns and check out different parts of your state/province. Lots of time in the saddle and lots of miles. Its a totally different type of riding from what my buddy's and I do. If I lived in that area I'd have a completely different perception of what makes a perfect sled.

Ontario and Québec have more than 30,000 km trail system. We are very lucky and we got a lot of snow now.

I was in Alaska and Yukon in july 2007 and i dream again to return.

Faudrais rider dans coin a Pat un jours.

Back