• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Flash upgade

Nytrosnox

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 Nytro XTX 2017 Sidewinder XTX
Has anyone had an ECU flash from Evolution Powersports? Got a 6 hp upgrade from TY GIVEAWAY ride, sent them my ECU and have not heard anything back from them. Tryed emailing, calling nothing. Any problems with this Vendor?

I sent mine in
for the handwarmer fix and had it back within a week.

Ok. Mine, a little over a week, no big deal, just don't like no response. Phone call went to voice mail, emails not returned. The only way I know they have my ECU unit is by postal tracking.

they have two phone numbers listed on their website. When I called to check on my ecu I think I called the Somerset location. The other number went to voice mail if I remember correctly. Good luck. I can't wait to give mine a rip!

OK, finally got a hold of someone and said it would be started on the next day. Received it back in 4 days later. No email, no paper work, no receipt, no thank you for choosing them, no explanation of what they flashed, not even a sticker on the unit or for my sled. Sled runs which is good but handwarmer controls work differently, no explanation. Nothe sure why.

Nytrosnox06 - EVO is very busy with flashes, turbo kits and the YXZ project. I have the Nytro ECU performance flash with handwarmer fix and you won't be disappointed. No issues with Jim or anyone at EVO.

Wish I would have seen this post from the start I could have put your mind at ease a little bit. Also see that you are only 15 minutes away from me.

That would have been good,lol. Can't wait to try her. Too funny, yup live in Cleveland across from fire department. Looking for a good club if you have any suggestions. We did belong to Greenbush trail blazzer, but living in Cleveland need something closer.

I just joined Newton Snow Sports club last month....good group of members :)

Hope that railroad grade gets going soon thru Cleveland, that will be nice.

She's going to fly! Crazy how much pull mine has now.

We we hoping they were going to set up railroad grade for snowmobile trail. Awesome

Got mine back and all it had was my name and "handwarmer fix" printed in paint pen on the module. Good enough for me!

Not to hyjack, but those of you that had the hand warmer flash, did it work?? and one of you said they work differently now?? can you explain??

Rigidone, my hand warmers now adjust only one way. To decrease I have to click increase all the way past high and back around. No big deal, just have to remember that when I'm riding that down dose not work.

Mine is a 13, I also had a 10 and both went both ways.

Back