• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

float revalve

antpal22

Extreme
anybody out there get the re valve package from hygear ? Ross wants $800 for the sport x package but when i asked him if it would finally corner like the dragon or the ski-doo , he said it would handle like a nytro .... what the hell does that mean??? .....needless to say I couldn't get a straight answer out of him

If I felt confident in a product that I was selling and I was asked that question , I'd say ''Heck ya it handles just as good or better than those sleds " but being that I didn't get that kind of answer , I cant really justify taking the chance on that kind of purchase .

anybody had the re valves done and can let me know just how good or bad the work??

I have a little experience with this.

Last year I swapped out my buddies floats off of his apex, and it was SO much better. Cornered better, and could soak up the big bumps so much smoother. So I contacted both Pioneer and Hygear and they both stated that the preferred valving set-up is damn close to an apex. So I ended up going with Pioneer (Mainly due to cost). I now have about 175 miles on them and they feel awesome.

Hope this helps.

I did a bunch of small stuff, but yes, it now corners much flatter.

I also had the rear shocks revalved to give it a broader range of stroke.

I think that Pioneer had a package price of 250-300 bucks for all 4 shocks.

Back