• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fox Zero iQS Shock Package Review /Custom settings

Sledroll

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2022 SRX LE
2017 SW LTX LE
I was of on some real rough trails , with some spine tingling bottom outs .
Switched the setting from Med to firm and felt a noticeable difference that allowed me to ride more comfortably faster .
What are those of you with this system doing for your 2 custom settings ?

soo i just changed my centre shock to the 24 clicker shock from a 2016 zr6000 XC, and added the HyGEAR TWISTED dual springs to it and the the front iQS shocks, originally the factory had 3" sag on front from and on high speed trails with big whoops would bottom easy even setting on firm would be to stiff and jarring, i just installed the twisted set and set to 2" sagg and the middle shock at .250" pre load afer install. OMG what a diff, yes the sled sits a little higher in front but now i have all on soft setting and sled just soaks up the studders and whoops. i just gave HYGEAR my 220LB weight and the sled and they sent a matched set up.... so far soo good.

soo i just changed my centre shock to the 24 clicker shock from a 2016 zr6000 XC, and added the HyGEAR TWISTED dual springs to it and the the front iQS shocks, originally the factory had 3" sag on front from and on high speed trails with big whoops would bottom easy even setting on firm would be to stiff and jarring, i just installed the twisted set and set to 2" sagg and the middle shock at .250" pre load afer install. OMG what a diff, yes the sled sits a little higher in front but now i have all on soft setting and sled just soaks up the studders and whoops. i just gave HYGEAR my 220LB weight and the sled and they sent a matched set up.... so far soo good.
where are you in Horseshoe Valley ?
Just delivered a AC bumper to someone in Cathedral Pines .

Back