• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Front suspension

If you take air out it will lower your ride height. If you add air it will be a little stiffer. Tighten your front skid shock and take a little ski pressure out. That might help. Taking some air out of the front shocks might help too. Just a few pounds. That's what I noticed anyway.

but if you lower you psi in the front wont that lower the front end and lower the center of gravity and make it want to stay on the trail more. also maybe you could tighten the front skid shock to adjust ski pressure so it wont stick so hard to the trail.

That's also what I said earlier. Letting air out will lower you ride height. Raising your front skid shock will give you less ski pressure. Or pulling up the limiter strap. Just a little air a few pounds won't change ride height much. :o|

YamahaTim said:
That's also what I said earlier. Letting air out will lower you ride height. Raising your front skid shock will give you less ski pressure. Or pulling up the limiter strap. Just a little air a few pounds won't change ride height much. :o|
I know I was just giving you a hard time lmao :jump:

Lol...right on, I guess I need that from time to time! :Rockon:

Shorting your front limiter will give you more ski pressure. Also if
You lower your front suspension without adjusting the front track shock it could get really upset as it will pivot on the front track shock.
I would try more air pressure in the ski shocks, mine are at 145 and
And I am one hole tighter on the limiters. By tighting the limiter you will have less track on the ground and will slide more resulting in less ski lift.

I agree, mine are at 68 psi

I don't recall additional holes for the limiter strap. I will have to check when I get home today. Can always drill....

holes?

Apex2006 said:
I don't recall additional holes for the limiter strap. I will have to check when I get home today. Can always drill....
I havent found any holes in my limitet straps either. You look yet. Guys say they are adjusting them. Have them kn previous viper.

Back