• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

front track shock

max rolph

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
998 turbo
soo only after feeling/hearing the suspension was bucking on the front of track, i took the shock out only to find it was done, its NOT a FOX shock at all as i would have thought...and is prob a chinese build. dont know why they wouldnt put in a good QS3 or a clicker, ....soo i bought the 2704-635 from a 2016 ZR6000 R-XC, plus the few extra mounting components needed , this is a race clicker with 24 possitions...i would have gotten the QS3 2704-966 or 3704-348 but they were all back ordered. this one that i got actually has a roller bearing in top eyelet!!! this should be a great uprade for this sled. i highly recommend checking that shock if you have 3000 miles on, even the shaft wobbled and the oil was mixed with nitrogen.

Any links for additional parts needed? Also where did you buy it from? My Qs3 is completely blown and I need a shock to run while its out being serviced!

Back