• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuel controller for apex

Be careful what you wish for with hauck. The best way to get any results is to have hauck personally set up the programmer to whatever other mods you have. My buddy bought the git-r-done kit and he installed himself. It wasn't mapped correctly which made him loose power and got about 5 mpg... Just make sure you have talked to hauck about getting the right map figured out otherwise you will think it was a waste of money. Just my .02

sledneck22 said:
Be careful what you wish for with hauck. The best way to get any results is to have hauck personally set up the programmer to whatever other mods you have. My buddy bought the git-r-done kit and he installed himself. It wasn't mapped correctly which made him loose power and got about 5 mpg... Just make sure you have talked to hauck about getting the right map figured out otherwise you will think it was a waste of money. Just my .02
They told me that they would have a base setup for me. My machine is totally stock but I would use there setup and do a airbox mod. What do you think?

Back