• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuse Box Relocate Kit

image.jpg

Belt fits. Going to raise bracket a bit so more clearance for spare belt to fit between my bracket and the belt guard.

Can we pre order lol and cannondale does your belt stay put there? I would be worried about it making its was down around the clutches

Can we pre order lol and cannondale does your belt stay put there? I would be worried about it making its was down around the clutches

BOP will have a Spring Power Surge sale on them! Ha

Once in stock I will likely run a discounted price to TY members to help promote the product early on. Did this with our bulkhead savers and a lot of people seemed to appreciate that. Just watch this thread as I will post up here once we get some in stock.

Still working on suppliers and pricing of components. Hoping to release some PO's early next week to keep things moving.

We expect kits to be in stock in about 3-4 weeks.

We will also sell the reverse polarity lead individually.

Guys if you have not tried the fan reverse this is a great opportunity, buy the reverse polarity leads from hibshman25 and it is plug and play. No more blowing hot air directly into your air box and creating clouds of steam.

Relocate plates arrived and did a fit up today. All checked out well. Fan harness extensions are in stock and the decals should be in next week to finish up the kit.
image.jpg
image.jpg

It cant get down into the clutch. The side panel blocks all access through to the clutch.
Just my opinion but if i was going to put my belt there i would install a belt clip to hold it in place.
Im sure the belt is fine as is, but i dont like the idea of it flopping around loose over every bump i hit.

Back on topic.
Kit looks awsome. Great job! Love seeing these little addons that yamaha and cat should have done!!

It cant get down into the clutch. The side panel blocks all access through to the clutch.
Just my opinion but if i was going to put my belt there i would install a belt clip to hold it in place.
Im sure the belt is fine as is, but i dont like the idea of it flopping around loose over every bump i hit.

Back on topic.
Kit looks awsome. Great job! Love seeing these little addons that yamaha and cat should have done!!

The belt wont move around at all, no need for a clip save your money. The air vent that's on the side panel that cools the clutch will gently press into the belt and hold it so the belt cant flop around, it cant move anywhere once the door is shut.

Decals arrived. Kits are ready to ship. Updated original post with pricing. $100 for TY members. If anyone has any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

To be sure I didn't overlook anything on this product I'm looking to sell a few kits at an even lower price than the TY special in exchange for feedback on the installation.

I will do $75 shipped for (5) kits. First (5) to contact me get them. ;)!

To be sure I didn't overlook anything on this product I'm looking to sell a few kits at an even lower price than the TY special in exchange for feedback on the installation.

I will do $75 shipped for (5) kits. First (5) to contact me get them. ;)!
Pm sent

Back