• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Good fuel mileage on my Nytro? Whats your best result?

I'm getting around 17-18mpg or (minimum) 100-110 miles per tank....

The evidence :o|

IMG_4356800x600.jpg

IMG_4357800x600.jpg

EDITED: Due to my bad math, lol

That has got to be seen, my seat is not long enough to carry anybody but me. What kind of speeds to you run going down the trail and how far do you go? I cant believe Im entertaining this conversation!

I can ride almost everywhere even with a passenger.. Not a problem. I'm not saying its a dream to ride with a passenger.. But it works better than you'd think..

I don't even use the back half of the seat when I ride. I'm mostly squished up against the tank or standing so I can see how there is plenty of room for a second person.

TVBrian said:
I'm getting around 17-18mpg or 100-110 miles per tank....

Ahhhh, TVB..your math doesn't work out....100mpg is 13mpg, 110 is 14ish mpg....at 17-18mpg you are getting 130+ miles to a tank...or am I worse at math?

shaddow44 said:
TVBrian said:
I'm getting around 17-18mpg or 100-110 miles per tank....

Ahhhh, TVB..your math doesn't work out....100mpg is 13mpg, 110 is 14ish mpg....at 17-18mpg you are getting 130+ miles to a tank...or am I worse at math?

Opps, must have figured it out wrong.... although that day I ran out wasn't what I was judging my mileage on, That was a day of breaking trail almost the whole way for 100 miles. But I probably still figured it out wrong, lol

bottlerocket said:
That has got to be seen, my seat is not long enough to carry anybody but me. What kind of speeds to you run going down the trail and how far do you go? I cant believe Im entertaining this conversation!

Sorry for the hijack..

On this trip it was just a run up the lake and back, and was only at about 40mph... but that's cause I had the little guy infront of me and it was his first time.

I have done well over 100 miles with my wife on the back, at normal trail speeds 60mph in spots. I have the WRP assault seat on my nytro also.

AidensFirstRide.jpg

Back