• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got Blue.....

Daranello

Suspended
Nytro XTX....cause I thought white looked ugly on the internet...but now after seeing a white one at the dealer I thought is looked amazing with the chinness writting and If I would have to do it again I would have gotten white

I went the other way. I snowchecked white. The dealer had a blue one right beside the white & I just prefered the Blue. I got him to change mine to a blue.

I agree. I got blue as well because I thought it would look better on snow. I was all geared to get white and then I kept second guessing myself. I would get white because no one really has a white one and they are sharp looking.

Picked mine up yesterday. Ordered white and glad I did! :Rockon:

Attachments

• Nexus Puppy Pictures 105 (Medium).jpg
    Nexus Puppy Pictures 105 (Medium).jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 56
I still have to install skiis; exhaust; filters;fuel accelerator; top secret clutching then I am good to go. Just did cobra track & mountain bar so far.

Attachments

• nytro.jpg
    nytro.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 56
welterracer said:
Hows this look ?

I did mine very similar. I did the bumpers, grab bar,a-arms, sway bars, all white. The tunnel support, foot bars, and vertical ski mount brackets all yamaha blue. Looks sweet!

NICE LOOK :Rockon:

Back