• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

handguards

yamatyb9

Veteran
Im sure this has been discussed before and im not seeing it but im just curious what everyone believes in using for handguards? I recently bought an '09 nytro fx and thinking of getting different ones since the ones on there are cracked.. Im getting the hood and windshield painted back to solid white at the moment, pretty excited to finally own a nytro and cant quit spending money! lol

I use the stock ones, Wife has PowerMadd w/ flex mirrors.

Rox Flex Techs indestructible.

Have powermadd star series on mine. Work great with the extensions. Setinals with the race flare are awesome my brother has those.

I paid $160 shipped, but still crazy expensive. Cold fingers are always an issue for me so I'm willing to pay a bit more for good coverage, and durability.

I paid $160 shipped, but still crazy expensive. Cold fingers are always an issue for me so I'm willing to pay a bit more for good coverage, and durability.

In Canada with the mount kit they're $280 plus tax.....:o|. I can think of much cheaper options to keep my hands warm. How much warmer do they keep your hands over stock? They look like they cover the hands very well.

Back