• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handle Bar Gauntlets - Nytro

Sevey

TY 4 Stroke God
Website
www.ty4stroke.com
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder RTX
Hey Guys - I have just returned from running northern Quebec for a few days.

I wanted to see if anyone could direct me to a pair of handle bar gauntlets that would fit around handguard, and still leave enough room to put your hands-in and out. The opening to slide them over the bars would have to be quite large. None of the Yamaha gauntlets look like they would work........

I have a set of Rox Flex Tec guards which are quite large. Does such a thing exist?
MS

Powermadd has a set that velcro around the bars . They should work as they are designed to go over their handguards

I've got the powermadd gauntlets, they are pretty honkingly large and ugly but they work great. In the past I've used them over some smaller off-brand hand guards. I just bought some rox flex guards but I haven't installed them yet, so can't give feedback on how well the gauntlets fit over them. I did see a post on HCS where someone said they do fit, but barely, and they don't quite sit the way they were designed to over the Rox, but they get the job done. So I think they'll work for you, and I'm banking on it myself.

Thanks guys, over the years I never ran across the these Powermadd gauntlets. They look like they will do the trick.

Birdmayon - would love to know how you make out with yours.
MS

s-l225.jpg
hate to say it but the ski Doo one work awesome and I believe they will fit over some handguards. I have them on both of my Vectors

I am using coldguards with good success. Got rid of the hand guards

I have the Powermadd gauntlets and they work great. I wear a lighter Yamaha FXR glove with them. 10 degrees and had the grips on low and was plenty warm

I have katahdin ones that work. They don't go over the handgauards, they don't need to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the factory set up from Yamaha, they aren't advertised for the nytro but are for the Apex. They don't go over the hand guards but work really well and don't sag, easy to get your hands in and out and really work well in very cold temps. Will send a pic if need be

Birdmayon - would love to know how you make out with yours.
MS
Sevey, I won't have access to my sled until the end of next week. If you haven't decided in a solution by then, I'll try the powermadd gauntlets over the Rox and try to grab a pic for you.

Sevey, I won't have access to my sled until the end of next week. If you haven't decided in a solution by then, I'll try the powermadd gauntlets over the Rox and try to grab a pic for you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 148

Back