• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handlebar Re-Work

2BLUE4U

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Got my Rox adjustable riser and FlexTech handguards mounted last night. Wasn't impressed at all with the wiring/routing, so I did a little revamp of that as well...didn't turn out too bad!

And a before shot...

look at all the cats in the second pic just staring at the Viper.. they look envious..lol

sled looks great, that is an awesome handlebar set up!!!!

looking at the wiring at the dealership, I wasn't impressed either. def not as clean as a tru Yamaha wiring harness....

Looks good! That winshield is nice as well looks ALOT better than the fugly winshield that comes on it.

Nice look indeed ...
How do you like the tunnel bag. I thought I read where you have to unzip two zippers to get in? Also does it keep its shape when empty?

2blue did you get any miles on the evol RC2's yet? Had mine out last night I can tell for me factory is way to stiff but was bustin ditches so I did not fool with them yet. The entire sled was way to tight for my liking I never even looked at the pring settings or the pressure in the skid shocks but will tonight. I need another 50 miles or so to get it ready to put the coals to her.

Vector10 said:
Nice look indeed ...
How do you like the tunnel bag. I thought I read where you have to unzip two zippers to get in? Also does it keep its shape when empty?

Thanks guys!

Haven't got any miles yet, heading up to the north shore Sunday morning...the tunnel bag is huge and somewhat keeps it's shape but yes you do need to unzip both zippers to get in. Not a huge deal.

Yamadog....I'll give ya a full report on the RC2's on Wednesday morning!
Sexiest shock package I've ever seen dude! Wow!

Thanks blue if I get any better data on mine before then I will let you know.

Trying to go about 50 miles north of here tomorrow on better snow to give her a good run.

Blue were you not mad that the shocks did not come as pictured with the guards and rebound knob?

Yamadog said:
Blue were you not mad that the shocks did not come as pictured with the guards and rebound knob?

ummmm...yes, more than pissed. I don't understand how you can show the guards with the shocks, order the exact part number and then re-neg on the deal. :o|

Back