• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help, I need a Yamaha Advantage 4yr Warranty Voucher.

So I found someone on here that was willing to exchange their cert for a small fee and I was able to register my sled for the 4 year warranty using their cert under their name. Catch is that it has to be in their name for 7 months then it can be transfered to me, which we agreed upon. No issue with me getting service in first 7 months or ever really as I've never been asked for ID when having something serviced under warranty.

FYI for anyone else trying to finagle a heck of an offer.

kennif said:
So I found someone on here that was willing to exchange their cert for a small fee and I was able to register my sled for the 4 year warranty using their cert under their name. Catch is that it has to be in their name for 7 months then it can be transfered to me, which we agreed upon. No issue with me getting service in first 7 months or ever really as I've never been asked for ID when having something serviced under warranty.

FYI for anyone else trying to finagle a heck of an offer.

What dealer is doing this for you?

Back