• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help! Secondary spring needed to buy/borrow ASAP in Ontario. Dealers closed until Monday.

Mark F.

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2021 Yamaha Sidewinder L-TX GT
2016 Yamaha SR Viper S-TX 146 DX
** Edit - Thank you to Bestday/Paul for helping me out! **
Hi guys. It's a long shot, but anyone have a Winder secondary spring that they could sell or loan me quickly in Ontario? Of course I discover it after 5pm on a Saturday. I was hoping to go out for my first ride of the season tomorrow (Mom is sick in hospital so I haven't been able to ride yet). My buddy is coming up from Toronto in the morning, so if anyone from the GTA to North Bay can help me out, please let me know!

Thanks!

Mark.

Last edited:

Hi guys. It's a long shot, but anyone have a Winder secondary spring that they could sell or loan me quickly in Ontario? Of course I discover it after 5pm on a Saturday. I was hoping to go out for my first ride of the season tomorrow (Mom is sick in hospital so I haven't been able to ride yet). My buddy is coming up from Toronto in the morning, so if anyone from the GTA to North Bay can help me out, please let me know!

Thanks!

Mark.
Too far away from me...otherwise I would be able to loan or give you a spring that would work for sure...
Hope you find something

Where are you located currently?
I'm near Orillia, but willing to drive a fair distance. I've been trying to get my buddy up here to ride for the last three years and his wife finally let him, so of course this happens!

I have a dalton black orange and I am in Toronto.
Thx Paul 416 949-8765

Back