• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HID Angel Eye Kit for 09 Nytro?

I noticed that you PM'ed him. Any info that you can pass on to me? Publicly or by PM. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I noticed that you PM'ed him. Any info that you can pass on to me? Publicly or by PM. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just heard back from him. just posted the setup and tagged you two.

That's the kit that I was wondering about... Lol
That's it! that's what he used, and the LED Halo Rings are something you have to select if you want them. they come in white and amber. so there's our answer to the Angel Eye Kits for our sleds. and for anyone interested.

Here is what the product page should look like, including the Selection Tabs at the bottom.:sled1:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 114
This was another kit I was wondering about, even though it's more money.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 102
i put projectors in a few cars year back. just make sure before you permanently mount them you test them to make sure the flat top of the beam is in the correct orientation. this makes a nice sharp cutoff right on the horizon when on normal beams and on high beam raises it slightly. if you have it too high or rotated anyone that has there eyes inside that area will be blinded momentarily because of the brightness these things put out.

like this. i do believe this is one project on not both. for some dumb reason they always have that step look but you can see how clean the cutoff is and such. have someone sit on the sled when your aiming them on level ground. as you can see garage doors work great!
http://blog.onexhid.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/onex-hid-cutoff-line-step-6.jpg

Back