• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HIDs

Purchase from sledstart I did good product.

Sledstart For Me!!! Easy Installation And Its ready to rock and roll!! :Rockon:

I also installed the HID kit from sledstart, it was amazingly simple, the only issue I had with my 11 Apex SE was with the wires from the battery causing some issues with getting the battery cover back on, but I remedied that by notching the battery cover. I can't believe how bright these things are. its Insane I am sure someone is going to complain on the trail this year.

DuramaxDenali said:
I also installed the HID kit from sledstart, it was amazingly simple, the only issue I had with my 11 Apex SE was with the wires from the battery causing some issues with getting the battery cover back on, but I remedied that by notching the battery cover. I can't believe how bright these things are. its Insane I am sure someone is going to complain on the trail this year.
Their new kit does not even need to go to the battery....all plug and play ;)!

rayone02 said:
Purchase from sledstart I did good product.

Agreed great addition!

Just curious, for any of the guys running the sledstart HID, do you run them without the "deflector" shield around the actual bulb? I've heard most remove them, but wondered if there is a concensus on which way works best and why.

Cheers.

Apexallday!

I removed the deflectors on mine. Never rode with them installed actually. I like it, gives you a nice wide beam.

i picked up a set of hid's for 70 bux with low beam halogen high beam hid, plug and play automotive kit 8000k, mounted ballasts on air box work good

Back