• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hondo and 2005 RS Venture will be in Albany, NY March 13th

hondo

VIP Member
For the new 2009 Yamaha Snowmobile line-up unveiling.

Pending adjudication, the new 60 Day Guinness World Record holder riding 12,163 miles has been invited to share in the unveiling.

RS Venture with 34,000 plus miles will be on display.

The public unveiling of the 2009 Yamaha line-up will be at the Holiday Inn on Wolf Road from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

Stop by and say hello! ;)!
;)!

Thats awsome hondo!
34,000 miles - so you must have had your FIRST engine service completed @ 27k (valve lash check)
That would be about 4 engine rebuilds on a 2-smoker!
I didn't see an Albany show on the schedule;

http://www.snowsneakpeek.com/

Thanks for the acknowledgement guys,

I should also be at the consumer / dealer demo rides held in Old Forge, NY, on Saturday, March 15, 2008. Hope to see some of you there!

06vectorgt,

The valve train check was done at 22,000 miles, before I started my trek.

Three intake valves were slightly out of spec tolerence. The thinnest shim brought them back into spec tolerence.

The remaining 3 valves per cylinder were perfect.

I have changed oil every 2,000 miles using Yama-lube.

The Genesis 120 motor is pretty amazing.
;)!

I am just wondering when you are going to put up that Barely Used 4 Stroke Sled up for sale!! Congrats on the miles thats great! :4STroke:

Attachments

• PICT0447.JPG
    PICT0447.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 59
  • PICT0446.JPG
    PICT0446.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 62
  • PICT0445.JPG
    PICT0445.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 63
  • PICT0444.JPG
    PICT0444.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 60
  • PICT0442.JPG
    PICT0442.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 57
Curve Industries said:
Hondo, I plan to be at the show on Thursday. I'll bring a ski or two for you to check out as well.

Look forward to meeting you!

Sean

www.CurveXS.com

hondo - Take a good look at these skis, they work amazingly well.

Sean - What shows are you and Nick going to be at, Snofest, Albany, Syracuse?

Played hookie yesterday and buzzed the trails @ Tug Hill with the greatest of confidence with these ski's. Lots of people were interested in them on the hill.

Hondo I hope to get to the show and meet you as well!

Lou

Lou, hopefully you are able to make it! It was great running into you up in Speculator a few weekends back. We'll have more time to talk tomorrow!

Curve Industries plans to do Big East, Toronto, and one or two shows Central/Western US.

PM me if you need anything Lou, Carbides, etc... I'll bring the items with me to the show.

Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Back