• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hooray for Bracebridge ON, Yamaha...thanks!

MCApex44

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Viper RTX SE (sold)
On our trip this past weekend (on the 2nd day in) we had some issues with the wifes snowmobile (05 F7). It decided to spring a leak when a bolt from the cylinder cover worked itself out and was gone. In a jam we took it over to the fine folks at Bracebridge Yamaha and dealt with a guy named Sunny (special thanks to Sunny). He looked over the situation and said "not a problem" and took the sled, told us to come back in a hour and he would have it sealed up and ready to go...which he did. Bracebridge Yamaha really saved us and our trip that was in a bind.
Thank you Bracebridge Yamaha!! ;)!

They are good people!!! Helped me out also when we where there in Feb. Did you happen to see his Nitro with the turbo on it??? That sled did 92 mp in 460 feet at a race in Listowel... :flag:

MUSKIE said:
They are good people!!! Helped me out also when we where there in Feb. Did you happen to see his Nitro with the turbo on it??? That sled did 92 mp in 460 feet at a race in Listowel... :flag:

Yes I did see it. They had it sitting out front and I am pretty sure they said its for sale...I didnt get a price though. I actually had the wife sit on it to see what she thought of the Nytro. I kinda hope she likes it for my sake..lol.

Back