• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I wanted to share this with my TY family

onlyblue

Lifetime Member
On monday, I lost my dad to his 5 year battle after a massive stroke. He was a great man, mentor, and I owe everything in my life to him. I only hope one day to be half the man he was, if i do that I will consider my life to be a success.

Karen and I split up back in June, and now with the loss of my dad, it has not been a great summer. I cant wait to see you all on the snow this winter.

http://greenfuneralhomes.com/obituaries ... drick.html

Todd we are sorry for your loss if you need anything at all please let us know we are here for you. Can't wait to see you this winter as well.

Sorry to hear of your loss, It's tough to lose a father, i lost mine at 15 and im 30 now and still miss him. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!

-Dave

Unbelievably sorry for what you've been going though. Hang in there, your a strong man and I know you will get through these trying times
Take care
Dave

Sorry to hear, my condolences.

As for the other, and I know it is hard, but sometimes it is meant to be.
Things will change and get better with time so just take it day by day and you'll soon start to see brighter days ahead.

Hang in there ;)!

Prayers Are with you.

That's tough

Yamadoo

You know we are ALL thinking of you and your situation Todd. Been through half of what you're going through and not looking forward to the other half. Keep your head up and know if you need to vent, we're here for you.

Todd, you have my condolences as well. Even though I have never met you, My thoughts and Prayers will be with you. I feel a special bond through TY and the love of our sport with you. I can appreciate what you are going through. My 1st wife walked out on me the week my Dad passed away. The funeral was the last thing she did with me, and a couple days later she took off. Didn't come back to see the kids for 14 months. I was blessed to find a wonderful gal about a year later and remarried. That was 15 years ago and have been happy ever since. It will get better, it just takes time. Stay busy and try to keep your mind off it. Is your Mother still living? If so, spend some extra time with Her and help Her through all this also. Take Care and God Bless, Dan

Back