• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ice ripper track questions

BA APEX

Expert
I am thinking of going with the ice ripper track and have some questions to those have have been running it.
1) is it the same as the ripsaw but with the built in studs or is it more durable?
2) can regular studs be added to help with traction? (I may want to add 96)
3) in your opinion was it worth the little extra for the built in studs

I went to a Hacksaw about 300 mile ago & can notice more of loss tration in the lose stuff than what I expected.
I ride fairly hard & my stock ripsaw didn't last long(2,000 miles). I think maybe because of high speed radar runs.
thanks for your input fellas,
BA

I have the 1" ice claw track 136. It has been replaced by the Ice Attack.
It is a cone design, not like the ripsaw. I have over a thaousand miles on mine and is holding up fine. I don't see why you could not stud it as the built in studs are in the cones. I like mine, works very well on the 136" track.

www.camoplast.com/powersports/eng/ice_series.html

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

I had the iceripper track in my attak and put 2 more studs in each row i sold the sled with 2,000 miles & the track was still in great condition. I must say though if you know your going to stud it there are probably stronger tracks.

Back