• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Innovative use of super bright LEDs for safety

;)!

Got mine mounted already.

:rocks:

Pictures

Tom,

Now I know why I sent that empty packaging, great pictures, small world!

Gotta go the Easter Bunny is on the other line.

Ron M

Somebody commented during a phone convo "Isnt it confusing to have a white light pointed to the back, gets confused with headlights of on coming sleds?"

After hundreds of miles I'd say no. The light has a bit of a blue tint to it and the rythmic blinking makes it distinctly different than a headlight.

Ron said the all red Brinkman lite is about the same as the eveready(switched to red) that Tom has pictured as far as brightness goes. That being the case, the eveready is the 2nd one you want to have as it is very versatile in that you can go white or red by flipping the switch.

This is the one he uses on his hat, it is bright!!!!!
http://www.thequickstore.net/index.php? ... ducts_id=1

Re: Cat eyes

BLUEDOG said:
Michael,

That is only to be used at night in very specific clubs!!!
Works great, less filling

Ron

Doin my part for safety dude! You dont want to get your eye poked out by a carelesly thrust enhanced bazonga do you? These powerful lites can help prevent that for real :shock: 8)

Here are pics

Attachments

• light.jpg
    light.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 137
I will also be putting one on the front of the sled, by the windshield, or the front grab bar.

Got to switch over to asphalt, Buddy!

Back