• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Insurance - Suggested Companies for Wisconsin

A

Anonymous

Need suggestions for Insurance companies that cover sleds in the state of Wisconsin

Thanks

american family out of Madison.

They sometimes sell it to Progressive and you can get them direct online.

I have progressive direct online for both our harleys, and american family for out sleds. I will go to american family next year when the harleys are due. They have better service, imo.

I also have American Family. Quoted $206/year for full coverage on my Apex. Cheapest I could find.

Country Insurance & Financial
We have our sleds and ATV's insured here. They set up a policy similar to an auto, instead of putting it under homeowners like alot of companies do. You get better coverage in case of an accident this way. It was also cheaper for me than my previous company under homeowners.

I had liberaty mutual last year.
I toatled a sled iun 05. Liberty was only 255.00 a year full coverage for my apex.The bad thing is you have to have a vehicale through them in order to isure an atv or sled.I sold my beater car that I had in sured through them so I can't have insurance and to switch my truck over to them it would be a 1000.00 more.There car insurance is higher but sled is cheap.

Back