• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

IQS shocks on SRX ???

sledheadgeorge

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Which one? I have 6
Does anyone know if the wire connection heads on these shocks can be removed and reversed?
Not a big deal but the stickers are on backwards on these shocks and if I swap the shocks to the other side, the connectors are in the wrong configuration to be mounted.

Yes you can with proper sized pin spanner wrench. But depending on model the whole eyelet is offset so shock would then not fit other side properly. At least for the front mounted resevoir like on most now.

Does anyone know if the wire connection heads on these shocks can be removed and reversed?
Not a big deal but the stickers are on backwards on these shocks and if I swap the shocks to the other side, the connectors are in the wrong configuration to be mounted.
I get that the decals bug you as they would bug me too. Could you carefully heat and remove decals and get a replacement decal set?

Ha I have one same thing. If you want these two stickers just pm me your address I will send them in mail.Not IQs but similar.
IMG_7732.jpeg

Back