• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is there a better snow flap?

welterracer

TY 4 Stroke God
Is there a shorter than Factory snow flap? Doesn't make sense to replace the snow flap something that you're just going to back over the next time you put it in reverse. Mine is chewed to death

I removed mine the beginning of last season and haven't had any problems. Until I do, I'm just going to run without one.

I have a metal support frame that's shaped like a W. Made out of 1/4 rod. I think I got it from Dennis Kirk years ago. It was on my old sled. Keeps the flap away from the track.

I have a metal support frame that's shaped like a W. Made out of 1/4 rod. I think I got it from Dennis Kirk years ago. It was on my old sled. Keeps the flap away from the track.
Biggest reason I removed mine was that there was no room for your hands when trying to lift up on the bumper. I never had any problem with backing over the track.

I expect you could find an aftermarket bumper that would eliminate that problem, but I didn't want to spend several hundred dollars when I could just drill out a few rivets.

Back