• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is your bike ready yet!

trex

This is a 2007 and it has a yamaha 1000cc R1 engine just like the one in my Apex.Tires are Firestone 17''205 Z rated in the front and 18''295 on the rear.It was geared down so top speed is only 145 MPH but gets there very very fast lol...As a power commander and K&N filter and Scorpion mufflers.
Custom seats and custom Ferrari red paint.HID lights and grafit kit and fus front mags.This has been a dream of mine for a long time and now its finely
come true.

trex

They are avalable new with a 1400r Suzuki hayabusa eng with no options.
Price is 58000.00 and it goes up with the extra options...

trex

I know were there is a few but they are pricy.1998 31000.00.2006 38000.00 and so on...

I was going to bring the FZ1 home Sunday, but it was raining to hard. But it is ready to go, as well as the Ninja 650, and the WR450. My Harley Ultra is ready and is also for sale.

Well my girls are waiting on new sneakers and the cruiser needs a couple of bearings changed out. Now that the Apex is torn down its time to shelf that and start in on the cruiser.

DSC00146.jpg

Helmets.jpg

Nice bikes everyone!

I was thinking about getting the Honda Magna out, but now we have 8"+ of new snow, and still snowing... :o|

That T Rex is so awesome!

Don't have a bike (and don't really what one) but can't wait to get the truck out all custom 16in lift with 42 in tires

Attachments

• 100_3261.JPG
    100_3261.JPG
    719.2 KB · Views: 129
trex

sleddingfarmer said:
Nice bikes everyone!

I was thinking about getting the Honda Magna out, but now we have 8"+ of new snow, and still snowing... :o|

That T Rex is so awesome!

DSCF2080.jpg

DSCF2082.jpg

Thanks...

09nytro said:
Don't have a bike (and don't really what one) but can't wait to get the truck out all custom 16in lift with 42 in tires

To bad its a GM..... LOL just bustin your balls.... Im a Cummins Guy. Not to be confused with a Dodge guy.

Back