• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is your bike ready yet!

rhoag

Expert
I had a terrible snowmobiling year only one trip and 600 miles. I have the sled cleaned and put away. I am ready to ride again. Bring on summer! Got my beemer cleaned up and getting new tires today. Now all I need is a good hard rain to clean the roads and I will be riding again.

Attachments

• bmw1.JPG
    bmw1.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 140
  • bmw3.JPG
    bmw3.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 144
  • bmw2.JPG
    bmw2.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 138

nice s1000rr. i own a k1200gt and if i dont do a last snowmobile ride this sunday. i will do my first ride of the year. i will set the heat seat and the handwarmer on and it will be perfect

Nice bike.Was alot of guys out with thier bikes yesterday.I need to wait for snow in back to melt so I can wheel mine out of shed but looking forward to it.Saves ton on gas too.

I live in Appleton and work in Green Bay 30 minutes each way but, there are only 2 curves on-ramp and off-ramp between home and work...so I would flat spot my tire to quick. I need to ride the wifes GSXR 600 to and from work.
The S1000 is an awesome bike (traction control, ABS, quick shift, 184 RWHP) and a blast on the race track. The front straight at Road America on this bike is well lets just say an adrenalin rush!!!

Still hoping for for sled time .... rained a bit here again today and the snow has taken a fair cutting ... still white in the woods and on the western side of the island.

I need to get mine out of the garage an put all the stock parts back on. Gonna sell it and buy a "new" '09 Suzuki DRZ400SM. Here's an older pic of my '78 SR500.

sr2.jpg

some good looking bikes have been posted.

nice wr250r spike337. i had to settle for the wr250x as there where no r's around when i bought. pic is from when bike was new. mods are listed in my sig on the 2 stroke side.

015.jpg

2000 xt350. mods in same place but it really hauls now.
summer07001.jpg

Nice bikes.... "YES" I have our bikes ready.. The wife and I went for a nice country ride tonight.. MM.

Attachments

• triumph3.jpg
    triumph3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 200's small.jpg
    200's small.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 161
maim said:
some good looking bikes have been posted.

nice wr250r spike337. i had to settle for the wr250x as there where no r's around when i bought. pic is from when bike was new. mods are listed in my sig on the 2 stroke side.

015.jpg

2000 xt350. mods in same place but it really hauls now.
summer07001.jpg

How do you guys like these? We have a brand new one sitting at the shop that i've wanna take out. Do they have enough power? I've had a wr250f and a yz450f. Probably simular to the wr?

Mine is sitting on the patio waiting for a good rain to wash the sand off and make it safer to ride.

My neighbors hate this bike. It's just a little loud when I go to work in the morning.LOL

Attachments

• own1.jpg
    own1.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 142
  • own5.jpg
    own5.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 142
If you're use to the power of a full-on motocross bike, and you're a good rider, it may not be enough for you? They are geared way tall if you do take one for a short spin. I love mine! 65mpg easy, efi, elect start, mine is nice and quiet.
My buddy is a Vet-A rider, and he took it for a spin and was pretty impressed.
I would imagine it would be like being use to your Nytro, and then buying a Phazer for a toy.

Back